We are recruiting for Xml/XSLT Developer for a company located in Gurgaon. The candidate should have good experience in XML and XSLT.
|Experience : 5 to 6 years|
|Location : Gurgaon|
|Salary : Best in the industry|
- Take initiative in working independently and with groups to effectively accomplish following objectives and engage in the following:
- Interact with technical team, technical lead, business analysts and project managers to understanding project requirement & and technical requirements
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Ensure high quality releases through appropriate QC and QA activities
- Support management of the team’s technical infrastructure (e.g., repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the project leaders.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other associates in the teams to achieve goals
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities to develop solutions in a timely fashion
Technical Skills and Competence
- Must have strong XML/XSLT background.
- Working with XML, stylesheets (XSLT) and databases (MSSQL/MySQL) you will be designing and building very detailed XSLT scripts for content digitization and transformation applications.
- You will need to be numerate, demonstrate good understanding of the technology.
- Excellent English, communication and organizational skills are essential, as is the ability to operate and contribute to a global team and work on your own initiative.
- Knowledge of C# / .Net system development and databases (including SQL) is preferred.
- Publishing / Content Digitization / Content Transformation domain experience is added advantage
- Development or scripting knowledge will be required.
- Having strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills
- Must have good understanding of SDLC phases of application development
- Must have good understanding of Agile methodology
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain quality levels while multitasking
- 5-6 years of experience in designing and developing content digitization and transformation applications using XLM/XSLT.
Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent