We are having an excellent opportunity for Azure Administrator in a CMMI Level 5 company located in Noida.
|Job Title : Lead – Infrastructure Engineer / Senior Lead – Infrastructure Engineer|
|Experience : 7 to 11 years|
|Location : Noida|
|Education : B.E / B.Tech / MCA preferred|
|Primary Skills : Azure IAAS and PAAS , Azure Architecture, VMWare/Hyper V Administration|
- Candidate will need to manage Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions based on a range of Azure
technologies and services such as Compute, Storage, Data Services, App Services, Backup and
- Strong knowledge on Azure Architecture
- Creating, deploying, configuring and scaling applications on Windows Azure PaaS
- Must have good experience of Virtual machines (IAAS) and Cloud services (PAAS)
- Good experience on VMWare or Hyper V Administration
- Experience in migrating/ deploying 3rd party applications to Azure
- Experience in PowerShell
- Hands on experience with Azure and strong understanding of Azure capabilities and limitations
- Good experience in ARM template deployment
- Good knowledge of disaster recovery and high availability in Azure
- Good interpersonal skills and should be able to interact with Client effectively
- Powershell (v4.0 and above) scripting and automation.
- Scripting & Automation knowledge/skills (PowerShell/Puppet/Chef/JSON)
- Exposure and understanding- automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous
- Cloud provisioning and configuration technologies (Teraform, Ansible, Packer, AWS
- Experience of container technology the use cases and application (Docker)
- Experience with relational databases HA solutions using Microsoft SQL Server or Oracle Database
- Familiar with the DevOps concepts and aspects
- Should be able to design application on .Net platform on Azure platform, guide team and resolve
any technical challenges while taking over transition of existing apps.
- Good to have experience on migrating legacy ASP applications to .net.