We are recruiting for PHP Developer for a company located in Gurgaon. The candidate should have good experience in Core PHP, CI and Laravel.
|Experience : 3 to 5 years|
|Location : Gurgaon|
|Salary : Best in the industry|
- Take initiative in working independently and with groups to effectively accomplish following objectives and engage in the following:
- Interact with technical team, technical lead, business analysts and project managers to understanding project requirement & and technical requirements
- Design and document applications and its various modules.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules\
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Ensure high quality releases through appropriate QC and QA activities
- Support management of the team’s technical infrastructure (e.g., repository, build system, testing system) under guidance from the project leaders.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion
Technical Skills and Competence
- Strong knowledge of Core PHP and the web frameworks including CodeIgnitor, CakePHP, Laravel, Zend.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behaviour of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Must have strong knowledge of API/Web-services development and deployment
- knowledge of any CMS like Joomla, WordPress, Magento will be a plus
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools SVN/Git
- Must have good understanding of SDLC phases of application development
- Must have good understanding of Agile methodology
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to maintain quality levels while multitasking