We are having an immediate opening for an Infrastructure engineer (Quality) in a CMMI Level 5 company located in Noida. The Candidate should have experience in CMMI SVC and ISO.
|Experience : 5 to 8 years|
|Salary : Best in the Industry|
- Good knowledge of CMMI SVC, ITIL, ITSM, ISO 9000, ISO 27000.
- Experience of process consulting, auditing and implementation in Projects.
- Coordinate all internal audit activity across a defined business area to ensure operational effectiveness of all defined core processes and their supporting policies and procedures.
- Mentor Service/Delivery Managers to help them appear for external assessments/appraisals.
- Should be able to configure the solution as per the Organization requirement / project needs.
- Monitor compliance with and effectiveness of the quality systems across sectors and/or service lines.
- Prepare regular reports of audit metrics and status in accordance with defined reporting requirements.
- Liaise with other teams in organization to provide support and guidance during regular surveillance visits and the recertification process.
- Conduct Process Effectiveness Audits across service line to monitor operational effectiveness of defined process/service
- Identify lessons learnt from all Process Improvement audits and identify continual improvement across the core processes.
- Hands-on exposure of Operational Quality analyzing incident data, reviewing Dissatisfaction surveys to identify gaps and give feedback to the concerned teams
- CMMI Assessment / ISO Certification experience will be an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge on Measurement & Analysis area to assist Service design their Metric architecture
- Strong knowledge of software metrics, process performance/capability baseline and statistical techniques.
- Quality Certifications – Internal / Lead Auditor; ITIL V3, 6 Sigma Green Belt or any relevant certifications.
- Exposure / involvement in process consulting & auditing in areas like Operations, Service Management etc.
- Very good skills on creation of templates/dashboards in MS Power-point. Should be able to impart training on new / changed process definitions / implementation.
- Knowledge of LEAN/Six Sigma and any experience in implementing the project is an advantage
- Should have good communication and presentation skills.
- Should demonstrate professional assertiveness
- Coach, mentor and develop staff, including overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development planning and opportunities
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among Team members that allows for disagreement over ideas, conflict and expeditious conflict resolution, and the appreciation of diversity as well as cohesiveness, supportiveness, and working effectively together to enable each employee and the department to succeed.
- Self-driven and ability to work independently and interact with LoS and Management
- Seek input from relevant stakeholders across the business to collect data and monitor, analyze and interpret metrics and trends from all audit results/reporting and identify priority areas to drive continual improvement.
- Analyze and interpret customer satisfaction survey results and customer complaints with a view to identifying issues in existing processes and identifying priority areas for improvement.
- Prepare regular reports/dashboards, identifying trends from the metrics relating to process/services.
- Knowledge and experience of CMMi SVC including L5 artifacts